Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Working Week In Review

So first week has been nearly completed, a very busy time at work.

This week I met some really interesting people who are attending my course via the Internet.

Many use skype and various others means of communication to talk to each other, whilst others are occasional users who drop by the Discussion Forums occasionally.

One users name Zeak Smith, is a great bloke who gave me encouraging words at the start of my creation, I persued on all this being new to me and opened my eyes to new tools as well as old tools have not used for some time.

Zeak currently lives in Port Villa, Vanuatu he is currently the only long distance student I know about who is doing Internet Course via Curtin University.

Other students for whom I have discussed the course with have been Fiona, Owen over Skype.

If you require any help I am here to give you any assistance in pointing you in the right direction, I don't mind one bit.

As for the course itself, I am enjoying learning the variety of new tools that are available to carry out the work with.

Talk to you again soon, just time is the most horrible element in my life, I have not much of it to move with some days.

2 comments:

Lulu Burlinson said...

Hi Macka,

I must say I was intrigued by your post about your hopes and aims for uni.
My previous course was introduction to university
learning where much emphasis is placed on setting goals and objectives. I had written my goals out ( in a notebook)
and was contemplating posting them on my blog but had an attack of the 'shys'.

So good on you for putting your goals out there - I hope you achieve all that you want to and more!.

Cheers from Lulu

Macka said...

Thanks for the response Lulu, I am currently working on wordpress blogger, this will be a dead stick shortly.

Finding wordpress more capabilities and tidyness appealing.

Good luck with the little one :)
And best of luck with your studies :)